7.13.2014

"C" is for Cookie

From a simple sketch...


To reality.



I made this Cookie Monster dress with a blue T-shirt that I used to make the hair bow and the top of the dress along with bits of white and black T-shirt strips for the eyes and mouth. On the bow I also created an adorable chocolate chip cookie accessory out of brown and tan polymer clay, a dab of paint for the eyes and blushing cheeks, and a small ball of aluminum foil that I rubbed all over the cookie to give it a more realistic texture. 



The bottom of the dress is made using 20 coral fleece gloves used for washing cars, which I purchased at the Dollar Store. I am very happy with how this dress came out. Up next, an Elmo dress!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice! I don't know what happened to my last comment, but this is a very creative dress. He was always my favorite on Sesame Street. I believe that's probably why I enjoy a nice cookie over any other dessert, on any day. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete